Remote workers – it’s the way of the future, and the way that Non-Profits can cut overhead costs while enabling both employees and volunteers.
The Outsource My IT team values the good work that Non-Profits do in our community, and we know that more and more, technology is being leveraged by Non-Profits to increase their effectiveness.
What will Outsource My IT do for your Non-Profit organization?
- We will make your technology work for you.
- We will enable your people to work effectively from anywhere your mission takes them.
- We will take the daily IT management off your plate – permanently.
- We will help you by caring for your IT under a monthly, easily budgeted service level agreement.
- We will keep your organization safe from cyber dangers.
Why should you trust us?
- We know that every dollar counts. We won’t push you into something that you don’t want, we won’t promote something you don’t need, and we won’t complicate your IT.
- We realize that you have both staff AND volunteers that are at various levels of IT knowledge. We promise that under our care your IT will be simpler for both staff and volunteers.
- We will make ourselves available to answer your questions. We want to build a win-win relationship with you.
Technology can be complicated, but using it shouldn’t be difficult. It is our goal to simplify your technology to the point that it is as easy to use as swinging a hammer.
Contact us today at (973) 638-2722 or email@example.com for more information.